How to get accurate readings with our Keto Breath Meter?
1. In order to get accurate ketone readings, please exhaust the residuals completely with the ketone meter before your first use by running the keto breath tester 3 times without blowing, because each ketone breath analyzer was tested during the production before shipping to warehouse, there maybe residuals; if you want to test another person consequently after your testing, please also kindly exhaust your previous residuals
2. Please blow immediately within first 5 seconds when displaying BLOW on the ketosis tester if you finish the residuals exhaustion step, because the ketone breath tester starts analyzing the breath right after the first 5 seconds
Breath ketone meter saves you from finger pricks, and the device can be used repeatedly by replacing the mouthpiece; the ketone breath testing is a far more accurate method than urine strips testing, also more convenient because you only need to breathe with the ketone monitor
Ketone breath meter with 4 LCD Display colors for indications: 0 reading with WHITE background, 0.1-2.9 readings with GREEN background, 3.0-4.9 readings with YELLOW background and over 5.0 readings with RED background; powered by 2*AAA batteries (not included but commonly available)
Kind reminder: the result will be slightly different from the blood meter because of different analyzing methods. Please catch the same keto meter to track your own personal ketosis records, only in this way you can get your own changing status
Usage Instruction and features:
1. Ketone breath analyzer 12-month replacement promise
2. Press the power button for 3 seconds to start the ketone breath meter
3. Powered by 2AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
4. Auto power off for save the battery energy
5. No more painful finger pricks or messy urine sticks
6. Can be used again and again unlike test strips
7. This ketone meter is very convenient to carry around. Great when eating out to make sure you are not knocked out of ketosis.
Breath Acetone Concentration Readings Instructions (PPM):
0 ~ 1.9 PPM: You are not in ketosis or just right before ketosis.
2.0 ~ 3.9 PPM: You are at very early stage of ketosis.
4.0 ~ 9.9 PPM: You are in a light status of ketosis. The body fat is burning at a low pace.
10 ~ 39 PPM: You are in the optimum level of ketosis. This is the stable fat burning zone, the process of fat being used by the body as the main source of energy.
40 ~ 59 PPM: Be Caution! You are approaching too much ketosis level. Adjust your level to under 40ppm.
60 ~ 99 PPM: Danger! You are in too high level of ketosis. Ketoacidosis.
1x portable ketone meter
10x replaceable mouthpieces
1x carrying bag
1x user manual